|1. Memorial:||Bedford House Cemetery||Enclosure No.2 V. B. 31.|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.138|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||19A GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of Charles and Josephine Wells, of Newnham House, Bedford.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: Royal Engineers|
|Action : Other actions in Spring 1915|
The official dates cover the period from 15th June 1915 to 8th August 1915. This is the period on the Western Front following the piecemeal engagements North of the La Bassee canal at Aubers Ridge, Festubert & Givenchy but before the Battle of Loos, the largest Western Front battle of 1915.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Train-bands No. 2524 E.C.||London|
|Joined :||Pentangle No. 1174 E.C.||East Kent|
20th February 1912
5th November 1912
3rd December 1912
Joined Pentangle from Trainbands Lodge No. 2524 on 9th January 1914. Pentangle records show Guy as "Killed in Action".
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley