|1. Memorial:||Aberdeen (Springbank) Cemetery||N. 19.|
|2. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||50A GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of Sir Harry Vesey Brooke, K.B.E., and Lady Brooke, of Fairley, Countesswells, Aberdeen. Served in British East Africa (wounded) and France (where he was mortally wounded).
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: 2/Gordon Highlanders|
2nd Battalion August 1914 : in Cairo. Returned to England, landing Southampton on 1 October 1914. Moved to Lyndhurst and attached to 20th Brigade in 7th Division. 7 October 1914 : Landed at Zeebrugge. November 1917 : moved with Division to Italy.
|Action : No Data|
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Teviot No. 3081 E.C.||Queensland|
1st April 1912
9th May 1913
5th August 1913
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley