|1. Book:||Book of Remembrance, Freemasons Hall||Kolkata|
Awards & Titles:
- The Second World War 1939-1945, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.:|
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Prinsep No. 2037 E.C.||Bengal|
His name is recorded in a book located at Freemasons Hall in Kolkata (Calcutta) bearing the following inscription:
"This book is dedicated to the Sacred Memory of Members from various Masonic Bodies of the District of Bengal who laid down their Lives in the cause of Freedom in the Great World War of 1939 - 1945"
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley