|Memorial .||Noeux-Les-Mines Communal Cemetery|
Awards & Titles:
At present we have been unable to find any substantial information on this Brother beyond that offered by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
Family :Hon. Capt.and Qmr. Son of the late Alexander and Janet Campbell, of England; husband of Sarah Jane Campbell, of Perth, Ontario.
Action : France & Flanders
France & Flanders covers all the dates and corresponding locations which are outside the official battle nomenclature dates on the Western Front. Therefore the actions in which these men died could be considered 'normal' trench duty - the daily attrition losses which were an everyday fact of duty on the Western Front.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Royal Standard No. 398 E.C.||Montreal & Halifax|
9th May 1911
13th June 1911
12th December 1911
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Book : 1921 - Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918 - Oxford University Press
- Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England