Awards & Titles:
At present we have been unable to find any substantial information on this Brother beyond that offered by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
Education & Career :Teacher (1897).Schoolmaster (1907).
Unit : Not Yet Known
Action : No Data
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Southern Cross No. 1778 E.C.||Natal|
|Joined :||Klip River County No. 2401 E.C.||Natal|
|Joined :||Coalfields No. 2653 E.C.||South Africa (Northern)|
21st May 1896
24th June 1896
23rd July 1896
Initiated into Southern Cross Lodge 1778 at Harrismith, Transvaal. Joined Klip River County Lodge No. 15th November 1897, resigning September 1900. Joined Coalfields Lodge No. 2653 at Springs, Transvaal on 17th December 1907, resigning 10th February 1914. Past Master
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Book : 1921 - Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918 - Oxford University Press
- Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England