|1. Book:||The Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918|
Awards & Titles:
Early Life :Born in Castle Sowerby Cumberland c.1870. to parents John and Ann. He was the 6th of 7 children and living in Stockdaleworth Cottage.
In 1901, aged 31 he was resident at 78 Admiral Street, Liverpool
Married Clara Ann Stoffer in January 1913
Family :Clara Ann Stoffer
william b.1915 at West Ham
Education & Career :
Marine Engineer (1901)
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||Not Yet Known|
|Action :||No Data|
In the records of the United Grand Lodge of England on the records of Everton Lodge it shows "Died January 17 - Torpedoed"
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Everton No. 823 E.C.||West Lancashire|
8th July 1901
7th October 1901
2nd March 1902
He was Passed in Lodge 1204.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England