|Memorial .||Greenwich Cemetery||"Screen Wall. 1 ""C."" B. 1147."|
Awards & Titles:
At present we have been unable to find any substantial information on this Brother beyond that offered by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
Family :Son of Edward Davis, of Salisbury; husband of Hilda M. Davis, of 93, Deansfield Rd., Well Hall, London.
Unit : Army Pay Corps
Action : Post War
Post War includes all operations in all theatres up to 31st August 1921. This excludes the campaign in Russia against the Bolsheviks. It also includes men who succombed to wounds post war and who died from various causes whilst still in the services but post war.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||West Norwood No. 3598 E.C.||London|
7th February 1917
22nd August 1917
3rd October 1917
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Book : 1921 - Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918 - Oxford University Press
- Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England