|1. Memorial:||Bois-Des-Angles British Cemetery||Crevecoeur-Sur-L'Escaut|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.122|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||13A GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of E. Jane and the late Obed Foster.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: 4th Battalion Welsh Regiment|
|Action : The Final Advance in Artois|
The Final Advance in Artois occured 2nd October - 11th November 1918. Concurrently with the advances in the Somme and Arras sectors the First and Fifth British Armies continued the advance and chase the Germans back towards the Belgian border.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Prince of Wales No. 671 E.C.||West Wales|
10th May 1909
14th June 1909
8th November 1909
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley