|1. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918|
Awards & Titles:
http://www.opcdorset.com/Dorchester/DorchesterDir1915-Res.htm Dorchester Directory MARRABLE; Douglas Heron; The Corner House ; West St.; ; Private Residents DORCHESTER DISTRICT; RIFLE CLUB; ; Princes St.; DH Marrable hon sec Also appears on the Sherborne Abbey Masonic Memorial Screen
Family :NO CWGC RECORD?
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||Not Yet Known|
|Action :||No Data|
Appears on the Sherborne Abbey Masonic Memorial Screen
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Lodge of Faith and Unanimity No. 417 E.C.||Dorset|
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England