Awards & Titles:
At present we have been unable to find any substantial information on this Brother beyond that offered by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
Unit : Not Yet Known
Action : No Data
Probate record: WAY, William George of 23 Herongate Road, Wanstead Park, Essex - Private Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers - died 7th November 1918 in France. Probate London 28th December to Alice Gertrude Way, Spinster. Effects £818 7s 10d.
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Zodiac No. 2615 E.C.||London|
29th March 1909
12th May 1909
31st August 1909
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Book : 1921 - Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918 - Oxford University Press
- Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England