|1. Document:||New Zealand WW1 Masonic List||N.Z.|
Awards & Titles:
Early Life :-
Education & Career :
Alexander Stewart PRATT.
2nd Lieutenant 12th attached 10th Cameronians (Scottish Rifles).
Born 1895 in Malta.
Resided at 107 Highbury New Park, Middlesex.
Killed in action 24 March 1917 aged 22 years.
Commemorated on the Arras Memorial, France.
1911 he was a boarder aged 16 born in Malta residing at 76 Petherton Road, Highbury N. Occupation probationer telegraphic with Eastern Telegraph Company
London Gazette dated 15 November 1915 -
The undermentioned to be temporary Second Lieutenants. Dated 8th November 1915: The Cameronians (Scottish Rifles).
Alexander Stewart Pratt to be temporary Second) Lieutenant. Dated 11 November 1915.
|Unit / Ship / Est.:|
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Remuera No. 1710 E.C.||New Zealand (North Island)|
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley